Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring is here!

My view from the front porch- I'm excited that the azaleas have finally bloomed. Brian wants to dig them out because they're so large, but I will be sad when they're gone. I know they're only pink one time a year, but they're so nice for this week or two! He's probably right that we need something smaller, so here are a few pictures in memory of the 40-50 year old azalea bushes.



Looking out from the front porch swing-
Thanks Chief and Franny, for taking the pictures (and for mom and dad's first night out).

These days, we love to go out to eat. Brice got Fletch to sleep while Katie, Brian, and I were eating Thai food. It saved us from getting the evil eye from the table next door. Seriously, he whined for like 30 seconds, and people get upset about that?

2 comments:

EBS said...

What beautiful azaleas - you can't cut them down!!

Brian T. Murphy said...

tell brian that I say "nice crocs"