Sunday, June 15, 2008

First father's day

So Brian has been working these CRAZY hours in this last rotation- I think he logged like 104 last week. So that will explain the video. This was yesterday after his 28 hour shift. (He fell asleep in a record 10 seconds). So we're excited to have him "back" today, and we (Fletch and I) are so proud of his hard work.

And I thought I'd share Brian's forte's as a father: 1) powdering the baby(I really can't do it as well) 2)dressing him like a grown-up Brian 3)eating while holding the baby 4)putting Fletch to sleep at night 5)getting the "cheese" out of his chubby neck folds!
We love you- happy father's day! Happy father's day to Papa and Chief and Grandpapa Bill and Grandpapa Fletch too- we miss you!


(sorry about the terrible lighting)

2 comments:

carroll lane said...

Hi Mary!

Thanks for saying hi on my blog! I have loved reading yours and catching up on you all. It sounds like life is wonderful and busy and without alot of sleep. hmmm, sounds familiar! so good to be in touch though! take care and hope to see you soon! brad says hi back!

Amber said...

Hey Mary!
I randomly found your blog today. Congratulations on your sweet little boy. Fletcher is so cute! I know you are enjoying him. I hope that living in Memphis is going well. I am sure you are glad that Brian is done with his first year of residency. I can't believe that Zach is in his 4th year now....and we will find out about residency this March. Right now, he is thinking he wants to do Family Practice, and own his own business, etc. We will see. I have put a link to your blog from ours so we can keep up with your sweet family! I will make sure to show Zach the pictures of little Fletcher when I get home. Have a great day!