Wednesday, July 23, 2008

applesauce and peas

Brian's favorite thing to photograph is Fletch eating- we have hundreds and hundreds just like this one. Unfortunately, he takes after his mom's eating style. Messy, that is. Check out the hair- it is very hard to manage. And very handsome at the same time. And really long, according to Franny and Katie. Foofie, please do not get mad at me for keeping the Bumbo up on the counter- Fletch was attended at all times.


This just in.. Emmett Paul Holcombe is here! 7lbs, 1 oz, around 10:30 last night (july 30th)! Emily and family are doing great. Ava Belle is scheduled to meet her little brother this morning. Welcome little friend! Check out their photo site (link on the right). Such a cutie pie.

3 comments:

Gina Harris said...

Oh my gosh what are you feeding this baby! ha! he is so chubby and cute in this picture! Oh my goodness I want to eat him up!

Unknown said...

Your son is adorable! I love keeping up with you on your blog.
Thanks for the good news about little Emmett...how exciting!

Christy said...

How cute is little Fletch! I can't wait to see him again!