Tuesday, August 26, 2008

sittin' up in my PJ's...

still topples over, but getting better at this every day. Fletch is moving up a class at school next week, so he's "visiting" this week. He has already participated in music time, and playground stuff, so this sitting business is going to be very important! I guess monkey bars are next in line. I have actually heard that there is an ice cream day in which the kids are stripped down to their diapers and given an ice cream cone and they get to just go at it- where do I sign up? I guess the adults should probably keep their clothes on, though. Fun with static...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Look at that cute boy, sitting so well! Aubrey is eager for him to start walking around the yard with her!

Weatherly said...

Mary, Fletch is a doll! Love the pics! Also, like what you have done with the blog...it's pretty!