Wednesday, September 24, 2008

very busy

This little fella is very busy around the house. Not doing anything in particular- just being cute. Don't have any major events to post, but just to keep you updated on this very quickly growing little boy, here are a few pictures. (I think he looks like my sister in this one.)


really loves the bath more than life itself.
It's hard to capture all of Fletcher's looks. But for some reason, this very close picture gets this expression that we see all-the-time. It means "i'm very serious and excited about playing with whatever I'm looking at right now." We are really enjoying this age; just the sweetest little guy you will ever meet...

2 comments:

Gina Harris said...

he is so darn cute! Oh my goodness I can't wait to see him!!! We are going to play all day!!! :)

Mis said...

hey mary..he's so cute..he looks just like you!