Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Talk about pictures!

Frances and Gina snuck in a little photo session while Brian and I were out of town (aren't they sneaky?). What an amazing surprise!! They are so beautiful; the only problem now is picking out which ones to buy!
Check out the slideshow here.

And a couple of blog posts with the pictures attached:


(heatherdurhamphotography.com is the website)

And these are just the tip of the iceberg. I've got some big decisions to make. This last head shot of Fletch laughing just steals my heart every time I look at it. I'm pretty sure that one's going to make the cut.




4 comments:

Rachel said...

Precious! He looks like such a fun little guy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Darling! I can't believe Fletch is almost 2! We need to get the little ones together again.

abbiegrace said...

oooooh how precious he is!