Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HHS girls' party 2009

So this is the first time in like 5 years that I could make it to my Homewood High School friends' little gathering. I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it, but I sure am glad that I did! We missed those of you who were far away (like I usually am). I'm sure that these girls are more beautiful now, than in high school! Hillary looks like she's one of the von-trapp children, about to burst into song. :) (she's the photographer, though, so she had to slip in at the last minute).
Erin snuck away from a wedding- and we're glad she did!!
I don't know exactly what Makenzie was talking about, but I know it was funny. I like how Kelly always grabs on when she's talking/ laughing. So good to see these girls. It's like we never skipped a beat... Thanks, barb, for having us.

No comments: